This article describes some of Versaic's core capabilities. Data and actions described may or may not be available to you depending on user permissions. Your platform may also differ based on configurations made to meet your organization's unique needs. Contact your program administrator or Client Success Manager to request feature changes or updates to permissions.
There are several actions you can take on a proposal to share proposal details or generate documents with proposal information auto-populated.
Sharing proposal details via email
Email templates can be designed to suit your internal process and used to streamline communications and share proposal information. For example, the "Internal Proposal Sharing" email template includes high-level proposal details and a read-only link to the full proposal and attachments. The link can be opened by anyone who has access to it.
To send an email template:
- Open a proposal and select More Actions > Send New Email.
- Choose a template.
- Edit the email content if needed and select Send Email to send the email.
Generating proposal documents
You can download Word, Excel or PDF documents populated with proposal details. This document list can be customized to meet your business needs.
To generate a document:
- Open a proposal and select More Actions > Generate Doc/Excel/PDF.
- Choose a document template.
Alternatively, you can convert the proposal and other forms to PDF:
- Open a proposal and select More Actions > Print.
- Select the name of the form and a printable version is generated.
Select To PDF at the top left of the printed page to generate a PDF (links to attachments are clickable, but only for logged-in users).