General Availability Date: Jul 19, 2023
Benevity is excited to announce that campaign and content resources are now accessible right through Spark.
What is changing?
Benevity’s content kits and campaign resources provide meaningful and inspiring content that make it easy for you to engage your people to take action to support things they care about. Examples of kits include key awareness dates like Pride 2023, National Indigenous Peoples Day, or crisis response/disaster relief like Ukraine Flooding and Wildfire Smoke. They are jam-packed with materials like:
- giving opportunity copy that you can use as is or modify to match your organization’s tone
- recommended nonprofits
- ready-to-use images that will quickly and easily bring that content in your program.
Currently, these resources are accessed and downloaded through the B-Hive via .zip files.
We’re excited to announce that you can now access the latest and greatest content & campaign resources related to Disaster Relief, Crisis Response, and Issue & Awareness Dates, directly through your Spark site in the new Content Resources area. Simply navigate to your Benevity Manage Dashboard and select Content -> Content Resources from the navigation menu.
Why is Benevity making this change?
This new experience will make it easy for content creators, ambassadors and program managers to get the latest and greatest content into your program quickly.
With this change you can:
- Browse through a full catalog of available content resources.
- View and easily download specific individual content files like Word documents and images.
- Have confidence knowing that the resources are always up-to-date.
- Get a view into what content is coming soon so you can plan ahead for key awareness dates.
- Access a curated image library.
- Sign-up for email notifications to get notified when new content is live.
- View new Missions modules and enable the content in your program.
What do I need to do or know?
Learn how to utilize Spark's content resources to drive and deliver more program engagement and impact.
- Access the new Content Resources area in Spark and subscribe to email notifications to hear about new content.
- 5-minute learning course: Downloading Content Resources in Spark
- Help article: Downloading Content Resources