In a perfect world, people will do their giving on your program's Spark site. But, when donations are made offline, outside of Spark, users can fill out the Request a Match form to submit their external donation details for your review.
By allowing match requests for external donations, you increase engagement and ensure that people can continue to connect your company with the causes they care about.
Users request a match by following the steps below:
- Log in to your program site.
- On the top menu bar, hover over Make a Donation and then select Request a Match.
- Fill out the form.
- Upload a copy of your receipt (PDF or image file).
- Confirm the information is correct.
- Submit the form for approval.
For additional support, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.