Date: December 7, 2022 at 10:00 a.m. PT / 1:00 p.m. ET
How to help your community, employees and business in uncertain times
During the Great Recession of 2007-2009, Americans actually became more generous to those in need. As well, companies who invested in their CSR programs benefited from increased brand awareness, consumer loyalty and employee engagement.
Uncertain economic times present an opportunity for purpose-led companies to further their impact. Join our Recession-Proof Your CSR Program webinar to find out how to do more with less. And, even better, get insights from your peers on how to make the case for your CSR program as a business-critical (and social-critical) investment.
We'll discuss how your program can:
- Strengthen employee engagement and company culture.
- Cement trust in your brand with consumers.
- Help your company execute on its purpose strategy when your communities need it most.
- (Moderator) Erica Graham Jordan – Area VP of Sales, Benevity
- Mark Daniels, Director, Global Mobility, Guidewire
- Megan Baker, Associate Manager, Social Impact, Stryker